For nearly 50 years, researchers from around the world have converged in Boston for the preeminent materials event of the year—the MRS Fall Meeting. This fall, the materials community will come together once again, in a new format indicative of our times. Due to the state of the COVID-19 pandemic in the United States and its impact on our daily lives worldwide, MRS will convene the joint 2020 MRS Spring/Fall Meeting & Exhibit, originally scheduled for November 27 ̶ December 4, as a fully virtual event.
Without a doubt, the 2020 Virtual MRS Spring/Fall Meeting & Exhibit will continue to be the valuable and scientifically stimulating event to which we have all become accustomed. You can access and enjoy:
- Inspiring plenary and invited talks from world-renowned materials scientists
- Thought-provoking technical symposia
- Networking, Q&A sessions and professional development events
- Interacting with vendors and collecting valuable information via the virtual exhibit
- A wide variety of advertising and sponsorship opportunities
… All from the risk-free comfort and safety of your home or office! No travel and/or visas required.